Friday, April 12, 2019

28A – Your Exit Strategy


This is a business that deeply interests me. If it were to take off and become profitable, I would hope to stay with it until I retired, and then either pass it down to my children if they wanted it or sell it. I would like to also sell the idea (think PetSmart) so others could do the same in other cities and make some active profit that way as well.
I love animals and have always loved working with them. It’s a business I believe in and would like to see succeed. Therefore, I would prefer to keep it and see it flourish rather than sell it off to move on to something else.
I think my exit strategy has influenced various steps in in my venture development. When identifying an opportunity, for example, I thought about what I like: animals, and worked toward creating something that would allow me to do something for them. It influences my decisions to provide a healthy product that will help pets stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment