Thursday, March 14, 2019

18A – Create a Customer Avatar


My customer avatar:

Animal lover/dog mom
Goes to the gym regularly and maintains a healthy diet
Runs every morning with their dog
Upper middle-class suburban millennial with small children
Democrat/progressive and loves Bernie Sanders
Actively involved in community events
Native to the city of Coral Springs/Margate/Parkland
Listens to pop music
Loves trying out new foods/recipes
Vegetarian

I relate in many ways to my customer avatar, which I don’t find to be a coincidence.  For example, I am an animal lover and I am health mindful. Because I am creating a product for which I personally find there is a need, it is only natural that I expect others who share my views/needs to also find this product appealing. I intend to target people with similar lifestyles as me, because these are the people I interact with the most on an everyday basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment